[MPlayer-users] Setting PostProccessing options with -vop pp

Julian J. M. bandit at telecable.es
Sun Apr 21 02:12:02 CEST 2002

El sáb, 20-04-2002 a las 23:17, Arpi escribió:
> Hi,
>
> > 	I use libavcodec to watch divx movies, and it hasn't postprocessig
> > included (-pp or -npp doesn't work), so I (try to) use the pp filter.
> > How do I set the options I want?
> >
> > 	mplayer file.avi -vop pp=de,dr:a,-al
>
> mplayer file.avi -vop pp -npp ...
>
> btw -vop pp is automatic if you use -pp or -npp so you can leave it

-vop pp isn't automatic. If I run 'mplayer file.avi -npp de,-al' (for
example), this is what I get:

[....]
VDec: vo config request - 384 x 288, Planar YV12
[PP] Sorry, postprocessing is not available
Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
[....]

What i'm not sure is if passing -vop pp -npp de,dr  actually activates
the postproccessing filter with that options...

	Thanks,
		Julian J. M.