[MPlayer-users] Audio and subtitle delaying - doesn't work in 0.9 version?

Jarek Kus lehardi at inetia.pl
Sun Apr 21 15:35:02 CEST 2002

I've downloaded and succesfully compiled a new version of MPlayer (0.9).
I don't why but when I want to adjust subtitle delay (pressing  z/x) or
adjust audio delay (+/-) then nothing happens. OSD shows that delay is
still 0 and pressing keys nothing changes. I used 0.6 version and these
functions are working correctly. So did I do something wrong with it in
time of configuration/compilation (there weren't any errors). I.e. keys
like / and * are working OK.

Best regards:
--
LeHardi