[MPlayer-users] bugreport mach64 xvidix

Antonin Chadima antonin at chadima.jcu.cz
Mon Apr 22 14:36:01 CEST 2002

Dne po 22. duben 2002 00:21 jste napsal(a):

> While playing AVI-s on a ATI mach64 (3D Rage LT Pro AGP - mobile) I get
> a few extra lines under the bottom of the film filled with the last line
> of pixels of the actual film. This happens with .avi-s using xvidix.
> Interestingly, when using vo x11 the error dissapears. Different codecs
> produce the same error.

I'm getting the same problem

some avi's are working fine
and some are diaplaying those lines by fs
with nofs i get the same lines in the bottom
and few dots and noise in the windows at the same time

it has maybee to do something with diferent codecs
because some movies are just fine
with -vo xvidix or xv or x11 ...

the moves witch are causing to display the lines
do not have any output with -vo xv
but are working fine with -vo x11 (slow)

ant chadima
sorry for my english