[MPlayer-users] best player ever

Joost Evertse j.evertse at cloudseven.nl
Tue Apr 23 01:35:01 CEST 2002

Guys,

Maybe not the place to do this, but i have to express this. You've
created by far the most versatile player. I can play ANYTHING i want to
now. I bought a dxr3 card years ago, and used the first drivers for
linux that where available. I took me months to get it to play right
with xine. I download your player en wham, it works. I have a LARGE
collection of wma files. I didnt now until a few minutes ago there were
players for linux for wma files, i use mplayer , wham good quality.

Im really impressed.I've tried many, but this is the best.

regards,
Joost Evertse