[MPlayer-users] Re: Audio and subtitle delaying - doesn't work in

LeHardi lehardi at inetia.pl
Tue Apr 23 21:39:02 CEST 2002

> i think your problem is the new input code!
> copy etc/input.conf to ~/.mplayer and look at it, now you can change key
> bindings!
>
> hope this help!

Sorry for long delay with my reply. Unfortunately I don't have
etc/input.conf (MDK 8.1) - or I don't know how to find it. And I'd like
to say that pressing +/- and z/x causes only one effet: OSD displays for
a while that subtitle delay is O but that's all. It should change delay,
but it doesn't, like in version 0.6 which I used earlier.

Best regards:
--
LeHardi
Jarek Kus