[MPlayer-users] RE: radeon tv out

Alex Shnitman alexsh at hectic.net
Thu Apr 25 18:20:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 18:51, Yaacov Akiba Slama wrote:

> Now I am using the r128 driver with tv-out and Xv and everything is OK (BTW the tv-out
> of ATI is superb).

Is it possible to configure it to overscan, in order to eliminate the
annoying black borders? Do you see your picture covering the *whole* TV
screen?

I've been struggling with my ProSavage chipset's TV-out, trying to make
it overscan, but it seems that there's no way I can fool it --
apparently the VGA BIOS does all the TV-out timings and I can't
influence it via modelines. :-(

--
Alex Shnitman <alexsh at hectic.net>
http://alexsh.hectic.net/   UIN 188956