[MPlayer-users] why this gui??????

Cedric Bellegarde cedric.bellegarde at aliacom.fr
Fri Apr 26 13:13:01 CEST 2002

I don't understand the guy who make the gui,it is a lot of work.Why not
making a plugin for xmms,the plugin API is so simple and it will be able
to use all vo options(no??).I would like to make it,but I don't
understand mplayer API :) I'm student it is too hard for me to hack
mplayer to make it able to work with xmms.

Sorry for my english.
Thanks you for the best player in the world(that is able to play wmv
files that WindowsMplayer can't play(Microsoft powa))
I have always problems with input.conf(so i use 0.6) and where can i
found the cvs of libavcodec?