[MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.

salvador salvador at inti.gov.ar
Fri Apr 26 16:32:02 CEST 2002

½ Ȼ wrote:

> >Here is what I don't understand:
> >Why when palette==NULL you don't copy cuspal?
> I think palette will never be NULL, at least palette will be set to random
> number in vobsub.c, i tested cuspal, if no custom color cuspal[4] will be
> -1,-1,-1,-1.
> but may be can set it to NULL if no palette found.

IMHO the code shouldn't  assume things that we can't be sure. See in the
patch I'm sending to -dev-eng list. I put some code (commented out with #if
0). This code shows how I think conditionals should be. I think the code
I added is coherent with your description.

SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013