[MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:39:02 CEST 2002

Hi,
>From: salvador <salvador at inti.gov.ar>
>To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
>Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.
>Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:25:31 -0300
>
>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>IMHO the code shouldn't  assume things that we can't be sure. See in the
no, you can see in vobsub.c it just define palette[16] and cuspal[4], then
it has a random value, if no palette and cuspal was set, the random value
will be sent to spudec.c, I don't know how it goes in dvd section, but I
think you may add some code in vobsub.c to determine whether palette or
cuspal was founded.
>patch I'm sending to -dev-eng list. I put some code (commented out with
#if
>0). This code shows how I think conditionals should be. I think the code
>I added is coherent with your description.
>
>SET
>
>--
>Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
>Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6552/
>Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
>Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
>Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013

Best Regards,
LR