[MPlayer-users] [BUG] Mach64 (xvidix) is still buggy.

Jesus Climent data at polinux.upv.es
Sat Apr 27 17:42:19 CEST 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 12:54:36PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Saturday 27 April 2002 09:21, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > Updated to latest CVS with no more compilation/half output on my screen.
> > That works perfect.
> >
> > Nevertheless, the bug because of the upper half of the movie is played
> > in black&white at the bottom of the screen, together with some
> > intereference-like lines in the output when in windowed mode is still
> > there.
> [...]
> hmm, what resolution/color depth do u use (both the one of ur monitor &
> movie)? ill guess u dont have enough ram on ur card ... do u use -double or
> something, try it without -double

1280x1024 24bpp

I checked both reducing the size of the window and the bpp and now it does
not show the problem.

On the other hand, I did not have -double set, but setting it only worsen
the problem.

Well, I supposed it is a "invalid" type of a bug. I mean it is my problem,
not having enough mem.

J.

--

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/