[MPlayer-users] NetBSD patches for 0.90pre1

Bernd Ernesti mplayer at lists.veego.de
Sun Apr 28 12:17:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 18:50:42 +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Saturday 27 April 2002 18:03, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > here are some NetBSD patches.
> patches should be made against cvs versions and send to -dev-eng list, read
> DOCS/patches.txt

Ok, sorry, my mistake. I was reading the bugreports section and not DOCS/tech/patches.txt.

Btw, I was looking at the faq and other documentations and it looks like
there is no anoncvs access for the mplayer cvs repository, only a html cvsweb
access.
Is that correct, or did I miss the section how to access it?

> > - vcd_read_nbsd.h:
> > 	Needed for libmpdemux/stream.c
> you didn't add this to any makefile or did I miss something?

You didn't miss it, IMHO thats not needed, because this file is only included.

Bernd