[MPlayer-users] De-interlacing TV

Pierric Descamps pierric at descamps.net
Sun Apr 28 17:09:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

When watching DVDs, I use the -npp lb option to deinterlace the video, and it
works real fine. When watching tv with resolution 768x576, the image is also
interlaced.  But there the option is inactive, as it seems. (at least in my CVS
version, which is not soooo up to date, sorry if this has been implemented since
then) Would it be a big work to make it work with TV also? Would be great,
because with half-resolution, in fullscreen mode the picture is a bunch of giant
pixels (well, it's not that bad, but it could certainly be much better).

Thanks in advance.
Pierric.

Pierric DESCAMPS                      ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
E-Mail    :   pierric at descamps.net     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
Web-Site  :   http://descamps.net      (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Jabber-ID :   pierric at tipic.com      _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'