[MPlayer-users] mencoder and audio delay

Pierric Descamps pierric at descamps.net
Sun Apr 28 23:24:01 CEST 2002

> I've searched the archives and found that you can't specify an audio
> delay for mencoder to use.
> Is this a feature that is being worked on or that is at least on the
> to-do-list?

I was about to post this. With my current configuration I can only record TV
with mencoder and a sound capture software. Thus the sync has to be corrected by
the time I use "mencoder ... -audiofile ..." Including the -delay option in
mencoder would be great, so let's make some pressure on the developpers (work,
slaves! ;-p)

By the way, as I personalize again and again my multimedia linux box :-) I find
out that mplayer is really *the* ultimative program. This had to be said.

Pierric.

Pierric DESCAMPS                      ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
E-Mail    :   pierric at descamps.net     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
Web-Site  :   http://descamps.net      (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Jabber-ID :   pierric at tipic.com      _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'