[MPlayer-users] mga_vid i/o error

Sylvain OBEGI katios at nolabel.net
Mon Apr 29 00:08:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 23:18, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On 28 Apr 2002 22:48:41 +0200
> Sylvain OBEGI <katios at nolabel.net> wrote:
>

> > That what i said. Maybe the doc should be changed to indicate to NOT
> > create /dev/mga_vid if we use devfs. Not obvious for everyone (at least
> > wasn't for me)
>
> Well, then you are missing some rtfm,
> not those of mplayer but those of devfs.
>
> 		Attila Kinali

Err, how much manuals do you want me to read?
Tomorrow, i'll buy Amazon, then I'll read all their books, that will
take me about 2 or 3 lives.. (then i'll need to buy a new pc to install
linux 23.2 and mplayer 85) :)
Sorry for being so stupid, but i still think that adding a simple line
about this on the manual, since it's really a step-by-step one (read :
you should not have to think about what you're doing) would be a good
thing. If i'm alone, i'll shut up. No, anyway, i'll shut up about this,
but please don't tell me to read another manual :).

Regards

--

Sylvain OBEGI
Email : katios at nolabel.net