[MPlayer-users] mencoder crash..

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Apr 30 10:26:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > Could you please read bugreports.html and write a bugreport like it's
> > described there ?
> > Otherwise it's impossible to find the bug.
>
> wtf? Ive supplied a gdb debug report, -v verbose switch,
> --enable-debug...what else do you need geeez? why do i bother sometimes?
> *LOOK* at the first bug report...

what? all these in the same time!
so, make gdb trace of mplayer -v [opts], where mplayer is compiled with
--enable-debug

is it so hard to understand?

> [Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 1989)]
> 0x4017dbe5 in set_encore_timer_frequency () from
> /usr/local/lib/libdivxencore.so
>
> note: set_encore_timer_freq ...theres a clue, now use it.

this is not our bug - look it's in divx4linux library
so report it to divx.com guys...
they will surely liek your "quality" bugreport

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team