[MPlayer-users] FreeBSD Sun Audio Driver Output thingy

RevHelix revy at revynet.org
Thu Aug 1 21:18:01 CEST 2002

I am currently running FreeBSD 4.6 and came accross your player,
I have been trying to find the best DVD player. MPlayer has been
the only sucessful player that works well on my system, ogle is a
bit choppy (might be a hardware issue.. blarg) BUT without any sound
going out
MPlayer works fine, but if I try audio... well it isn't happening
because now I find out
that there is a -oa sun option, now how do I change MPlayer ( and || or
) FreeBSD to support
the sun audio output??

Also just for refrence n stuff I can use FreeBSD's PCM driver
and I have a registered copy of OSS for my SBlive.

later,

Mark.

Mark Lapointe
Advanced Technology & Electronics Inc.