[MPlayer-users] 3dfx framebuffer tdfxfb

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Mon Aug 5 18:06:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:11:01AM -0400, GS HUNT wrote:

> Anyone out there giving this video driver a stab?
>
> I got it running with linux kernel 2.4.18 using a Voodoo 3 card but it
> runs a wee bit small.... actually VERY small.
> it runs the size of a text character in the upper left hand corner..
> resizing attempts have failed.

Hmmm, works fine here (2.4.18, 1024x786 at 32bpp). I've tested with 16 and 24
bpp too and they worked fine. to change the depth you do `fbset -depth 32` or
whatever. What version of mplayer are you using? tdfxfb sucked in 0.60, use my
driver in latest CVS.

--

Mark Zealey (aka JALH on irc.openprojects.net: #zealos and many more)
mark at zealos.org; mark at itsolve.co.uk