[MPlayer-users] error while enocoding dvd-rips

Farrell Farahbod upgrdman at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 6 00:23:01 CEST 2002

ok, i found demuxer.h in the libmpdemux sub folder...

i dont quite understand which line i should increase. and by how much.

here what the beginning of the file looks like to me:

-------<SNIP>
#ifndef __DEMUXER_H
#define __DEMUXER_H 1

#define MAX_PACKS 4096
#ifdef HAVE_TV_BSDBT848
#define MAX_PACK_BYTES 0x2000000
#else
#define MAX_PACK_BYTES 0x800000
#endif

#define DEMUXER_TYPE_UNKNOWN 0
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_MPEG_ES 1
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_MPEG_PS 2
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI 3
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI_NI 4
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI_NINI 5
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_ASF 6
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_MOV 7
#define DEMUXER_TYPE_VIVO 8

so which line, and by how much do i incease? also...is there a point
where the buffer is too high for it's own good?

thanx,

farrell f.