[MPlayer-users] error while enocoding dvd-rips

Farrell Farahbod upgrdman at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 6 06:43:02 CEST 2002

sorry to bother you yet again.... but what values should i set these to?
if it helps, i have 512MB of ddr ram, and no swap (doubt i need one). i
guess i'd like values that would almost make it impossible for me to get
my errors again, but without way over doing it---e.g. i wouldnt want
mencoder wasting all but 1MB on a buffer unless absolutly necessary.

i'm enter in ym own values, but im not sure what to enter and for what.
i dont quite get the 0x2000000 numer---is that hex?

so if i could get those lines filled in with the appropriate values i'd
appriciate it a lot. i know you guys just hate having to waste time on
holding some guys hand while going threw the process....but i have just
never even touched C code or hex before---that and im not quite sure
what values would be adaquit in my case.

thanx,

farrell f.