[MPlayer-users] Problem with realplayer movies

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Aug 6 08:42:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > yes, known problem. i've fixed the 'eof at 66s' bug, but there are
> > still a
> > few. this a-v sync type is one, i've got already 6 samples, but zero
> > ideas.
> >
> the log reports an unknown header. could the needed information be here ?

i don't know
we have zero lines of documentation of real* stuff... wonder?

yes they have a draft quality fileformat "spec" in their latest sdk,
describing rv10 file format, but the files of G2/8.0/One (using rv20/rv30 as
codec) differs a lot and is undocumented...

anyway the video timestamp/fps/duration calculation is a messy hack, may not
work, it worked for the 3 sample files i had at the time writting that...

but i don't have time to fix these now, volunteers welcomed...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team