[MPlayer-users] Re: Xv and geforce

James Pole james.pole at paradise.net.nz
Wed Aug 7 12:20:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 22:00, Julien WAJSBERG wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2002, James Pole wrote:
> >
> > They seem to release new versions about as often as Debain updates their
> > stable packages. :P
>
> When there are security fixes ? Mmmm I must be wrong :o)

I was just referring to the fact they don't sync with the lastest
versions very often -- for example they still use Apache 1.3.9 in their
stable tree.

You are correct that they do patch their sources to fix security issues,
but it's not the same as getting a brand new version complete with nice
new extra features.

That's just my 2cents anyway. :)

- James