[MPlayer-users] -subdelay doesn't work for me in pre6

egw emena sl4rtyb4rtf4st at yahoo.gr
Wed Aug 7 17:21:05 CEST 2002

this is just a reminder of something that might have
slipped your attention during the huge update to pre6.

-subdelay does not work any more. (so all my scripts
are useless!!)

if it's just me i will gladly provide any information
needed, but it doesn't look like it (i have tried
already on 3 different computers). Anyone can confirm
it, or is it just these 3 pcs?

However, the sub_delay command in slave mode works
fine.

Keep up the good work on the best player out there guys!