[MPlayer-users] frameno in 0.90pre6

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Sat Aug 10 19:20:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 02:04, Arpi wrote:
> > I was just wondering if this was an intentional decision. I can issue it
> yes. old versions had defaults for oac/ovc options, but they usually
> confused users so finally i removed the default values.

Okay. Thats fair. I briefly checked the docs to see if there was any
change in it, but didn't see any, so I thought I would ask.

> > with a -oac copy, I just need to adjust my script.
> -oac copy? it has no much sense with frameno...
> if you don't want to encode audio (just copy), why do you want to do
> 3-pass encoding?

Is there a way to get the framerates-to-CD size calculation without
doing the first pass? Since I am recording in DivX5.0 from vcr, its a
matter of deinterlacing it and adjusting the size to fit on a CD.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org