[MPlayer-users] Display card recommendations

James Pole james.pole at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 11 05:22:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 14:40, Jukka Tastula wrote:
> On Friday 09 August 2002 18:28, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
>
> > BTW: the open source "nv" driver also got Xv extension supported - so you
> > can use this driver as well..
>
> Last time I checked this was only supported for GF2 ...

I can confrim that Xv is only supported on certian GeForce cards by the
open-source driver. It does not work on the new GF4 cards and the TNTs
cards -- while, using the closed-source drivers, it works perfectly with
all nVidia cards from the TNT right up to the latest cards including the
recent GF4 cards.

- James