[MPlayer-users] Still can play some avi's with the xv display driver on a G400

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Aug 11 17:11:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

you shouldn't be so upset here, the problem is not mplayer related at all so
all your mails on this topic is offtpic here.
it's an Xv driver bug/problem, related to your X11 or your card's fault...
if x11 cvs didn't fix the problem, contact the driver author...
we can't help.

> On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 09:02:47 -0300, Paulo Dias wrote:
> > On Sunday 11 August 2002 07:52, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> $#%#$^#$
>
> Why do you think did I mentioned the date and the subject of my previous
> mail?
>
> That was a FULL bugreport and this was a followup because I didn't get
> a single answer.
>
> [..]
> > yes it can, -zoom option
>
> That doesn't really help, because it consumes too much cpu power to zoom it.
>
> Bernd

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team