[OFF] Re: Re: Re: [MPlayer-users] Display card recommendations

phil phernandez at free.fr
Mon Aug 12 02:15:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:43:15 +0200
Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> BTW: I heard that the newer nvidia drivers are slower with older
> nvidia cards, and older drivers are faster for them. Is this true?
>
> --
> Gabucino

I think it is . I use a GeForce 4 440 with the new drivers , of course , but i keep an old version for another box with a TNT 1.
I don t remember the results , but i had made benches this to be sure , with glxgears and Unreal Tournament .
New drivers seem to jusy had fonctionalities for the newest cards .;

Phil