[MPlayer-users] Re: Still can play some avi's with the xv display driver on a G400

Bernd Ernesti mplayer at lists.veego.de
Mon Aug 12 12:28:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 17:10:07 +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you shouldn't be so upset here, the problem is not mplayer related at all so
> all your mails on this topic is offtpic here.

Then someone should have told me that, but getting mails which tells me
buying a faster cpu or RTFM for sending a bugreport, where I just did a
followup because I received no reply, isn't very helpfull.

> it's an Xv driver bug/problem, related to your X11 or your card's fault...

Ok, and what is the problem which cause this? The 24/32bit display usage?

I'm willing to debug it, but getting this kind of mails is counterproductive.

Bernd