[MPlayer-users] Some misc patches to fix compile/install issues in general

Martin Schlemmer azarah at gentoo.org
Wed Aug 14 00:29:01 CEST 2002

Hi

I am responsible for keeping MPlayer in a general working order
in Gentoo Linux (http://www.gentoo.org/).

Since MPlayer-0.90_pre4 (or maybe pre3 or earlier?) I had to apply a few
patches to have it working smoothly for all our users, and thought to
bring them to the attention of the MPlayer developers for review.

All the patches are attatched to this message, but if need be, I can
upload them to the ftp (they are small).