[MPlayer-users] is WMV8 still broken with gcc 3.2?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Aug 19 16:55:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> PS. Not that I like Arpi's attitude ;) He reminds me of the people
> from the old Amiga demoscene. But he (and other great people from this
> project) has written a damn good movie player, he gives it away for free
> and usually reacts properly to my reports and requests.
>
> You, on the other hand, are only bitching and whining, and I haven't seen
> you doing anything useful.

:)

No, i'm belong to old PC demoscene, it's at the opposite side than amiga you
know. Anyway it doesn't matter, it's normal to flame eachother there :)
Btw, at least at Hungary, the amiga scene just flaming while the PC scene
actually coding too - just compare the number and quality of PC and amiga
demos from hungary...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team