[MPlayer-users] Starting Mplayer when X is started.

Joseph Wright JWRIGHT at mbakercorp.com
Mon Aug 19 22:36:01 CEST 2002

I am trying to launch mplayer through my .xinitric file so it will start
playing when X is launched.  I can invoke mplayer manually and
everything works great but if I try to have .xinitric launch it I
receive the message,

"MPlayer interrupted by signal 1 in module: unknown"
- Mplayer crashed. This shouldn't happed, It can be a bug in th
emplayer code_or_ in your drivers _or_ in your gcc version.

I am not sure if this is mplayer or not. (probably not)

I am launching mplayer with -vo x11

I am running FreeBSD 4.6.2 with a NVIDIA MX 420 and the nvidia
drivers.
XFree Version is 4.2.0

thanks