[MPlayer-users] fbdev & fullscreen?

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Tue Aug 20 21:17:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
I am trying to understand how to use mplayer 0.90pre6 with the frame buffer.

My problem is that apparently there is no way to watch a movie in full
screen:
when you set "-fs" with the "-vo fbdev" option on apparently you cannot use
the option "-zoom" so that you have to watch the movie at its own
resolution.

In particular, I have an avi movie set at 672x352, so that I cannot
watch it when
my fb resolution is 640x480 and I see it kind of small when my fb
resolution is
800x600.

Any solution? In alternative, any idea about how to produce from the
original one
a new avi with the right resolution?

Thanks,
 Roberto De Leo