[MPlayer-users] Old divx files break, MOV to MP4 problem

Casey King casey.king at amd.com
Wed Aug 21 00:33:01 CEST 2002

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]

A'rpi-

Problem number one is solved. Michael showed me the way with -lavdopts
bug=1. I didn't see the relevance when I first saw this in the doc, but now
get it. Michael, I really appreciate the help.

As for the MP4 files, I'll track down abit more. I just downloaded the elope
video from Apple's site and it played fine with all 4 of the tracks there.
But when I extracted the video and audio tracks and combined in a new MOV I
hit a segmentation fault. A recompress with a different source and using the
"Export to MPEG-4" shortcut was the route that resulted in a format
unreadable by mplayer.

Thanks for the quick reply.

-Casey