[MPlayer-users] Re: Problems w/ AC3 pass-through on SB Live!

Zach Shay zshay at resnet.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 22 02:15:02 CEST 2002

BLING BLING....it is working now.  Next step for me is how to know what
audiostream is what so i can select the proper digital stream.  The
light is now turning on and I get digital sound through the receiver
from my sound card.  I have to checkout the cvs with these options:

cvs -d ......... co -D 8/18/02 main

After I applied the new audio patch, I configured and comiled.  Mplayer
wigged on the libmpdvdkit2, so after it errored I went into
/main/libmpdvdkit2/ and typed "make". I was then able to finish the
compilation in the ./main directory with "make" and then I installed it.
  Mplayer seems to be functioning fine now.  The error i was getting was
in reference to ld not finding libmpdvdkit.  I assume the automake did
not run ?ldconfig?.  Anyways, thank you for the help and prompt service
if you will.

Thanks a bunch,

Zach Shay
zshay at resnet.gatech.edu

If anyone knows how to select a certain stream and play it with a
certain vid title i would appreciate it.  Actually i am pretty sure that
is in the man, I just don't know how to find out what stream i want.
Thanks a bunch, Peace.