[MPlayer-users] what happend with mplayer?

José Héctor Galimberti jhg at conexys.com.ar
Thu Aug 22 22:04:01 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 15:57, José Héctor Galimberti wrote:
    [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
    What happend with mplayer, i read a message that says Mplayer0.9-pre5 is
    faster than Mplayer0.9-pre6, and it's real.
    I try CVS version and one month ago i can play 720x480 DIVX's with my
    poor Pentium MMx 233, today i don't got any frame with the last CVS
    version.
    Please anyone help me.
    I propose helping if anyone can give to me all cvs versions since
    Mplayer0.9-pre5 to Mplayer0.9-6 and tell when exactly the performance
    goes down.
    PD: Excuseme for my english.
What, do you understand me, i have alredy all that came with the
package, then read all related with it in the users list and then in the
deseperation i wrote this message.
I only whant to know if anyone can tell me what happends with mplayer
performance