[MPlayer-users] I've got something today

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Aug 23 17:48:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> This test are with the same version of cvs ffmpeg, i already downloaded

pre5 has old libavcodec included
anyway i doubt that pre5 would compile with today ffmpeg cvs - there were
too much changes in interface... but who knows.

> the wole cvs of mplayer (200 megs). Do you think that ffmpeg it's the
> problem???

it seems, at least the video decoding time changed a lot between your logs.
and according the log it was libavcodec in both cases.

hmm.
try to experiment with -dr/-nodr and -slices/-noslices options with CVS,
maybe one of them help.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team