[MPlayer-users] wma decoding?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Sun Aug 25 02:42:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

Just a small question - with the current CVS, the player loads the win32 dll -
here's what I get:

Detected audio codec: [divx] afm:4 (DivX audio (WMA))
Opening audio decoder: [acm] Win32 ACM audio decoder
AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 ch, sfmt: 0x10 (2 bps), ratio: 8003->176400 (64.0 kbit)

Is there a native version of this codec? (for decoding purposes) I'm looking
to listen to a live radio station which runs it's server and using the MMS
protocol with this codec and I want to listen using Linux on a Sparc
machine... any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hetz