[MPlayer-users] Audiophile S/PDIF in MPlayer

Lasse Kärkkäinen tronic at trn.iki.fi
Mon Aug 26 11:20:02 CEST 2002

I'm talking about M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496.

Has anyone tested this card with MPlayer (or any other software)? I am
about to buy one, and could really use some info on how well it works if
at all. Creative's products aren't exactly what I want.

So, any luck getting AC3/DTS out with it?

(this is third time I am sending practically same message; your spam(?)
filtering is broken and won't let it thru if I include "2496" in
subject, I think)

- Tronic -