[MPlayer-users] DVD Comentary Audio

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 28 23:19:17 CEST 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 03:40:45PM -0400, Mike T. Machenry wrote:
> I recently tried to play a DVD using mplayer but there is Directors
> commentary throughout the entire movie. Assuming this feature is added
> by overlaying the director audio over the movie itself, how to I get
> rid of the director audio?

i suppose you hear only the director's audio and not any of the
real movie's sound. in this case i think the -aid or the -alang switch
(both the same kind of thing, use the one you find preferrable) may
help you. please check out the manual for further information on these
switches.
if the problem is more complex be sure to read more of the manual/docs,
if you think it's a bug also read DOCS/bugreports.html :)

regards
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/