[MPlayer-users] DVD Comentary Audio

Jeffrey Hammel jhammel at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 29 00:39:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
>Message: 5
>Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:40:45 -0400
>From: "Mike T. Machenry" <dskippy at ccs.neu.edu>
>To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
>Subject: [MPlayer-users] DVD Comentary Audio

>I recently tried to play a DVD using mplayer but there is Directors
>commentary throughout the entire movie. Assuming this feature is added
>by overlaying the director audio over the movie itself, how to I get
>rid of the director audio?

>thanks,
>-mike
Try a different audio channel.  That is, use
mplayer -aid <your_channel> -dvd <your_title_number>
where <your_title_number> is whatever was used before
and <your_channel> is the result of experimentation (unless there is a
better way?).  For instance, try -aid 128, or 129, or...

Jeff Hammel
mplayer (l)user