[MPlayer-users] Re: Unable finish "make" with ./configure --enable-gui

Phillip Pi philpi at apu.edu
Sun Dec 1 01:46:02 CET 2002

Balatoni, thank you for the quick response. That clue helped. I tried
using --disable-gcc-checking (yes, I know the risks and no support from
the documentations). I was able to get GUI and MLayer working. So far, it
works (I hope).
--
          "Everything tastes better at a picnic... the ants, the sand,
                                                everything." --unknown
   \ _ /                E-mail: philpi at apu.edu or philpi at earthlink.net
    ( )