[MPlayer-users] gui wierdness

Jesse Newland jnewland at arches.uga.edu
Sun Dec 1 18:00:04 CET 2002

Hi all -

I'm experiencing some strange things with the GUI of mplayer. When I
load mplayer (i've got gui=yes in my config) the normal video window and
  the control window load. But when I, say, drag a video file into the
video window from konquerer, ANOTHER window loads to show the video in,
and the controls are non-functional? I'm sure this is an easy fix, but I
can't seem to find anything in the man pages or the faq. I'd love some
help! Thanks in advance...

-Regards
Jesse Newland

p.s. - i'm using MPlayer 0.90pre8-3.2, the latest release deemed stable
by gentoo's ebuild sytem