[MPlayer-users] gui wierdness

Jesse Newland jnewland at oldjames.net
Sun Dec 1 18:18:03 CET 2002

AH! I got it. I was messing around with changing the -vo, with no avail.
Then I realized to change the driver used for the gui, i needed to
change the "vo_driver" setting in ~/.mplayer/gui.conf. This WAS sdl, I
changed it to xv, and everything works fine. Thanks for pointing me in
the right direction! :-)

Regards-
Jesse