[MPlayer-users] please help (the multi-vbr-mp3 problem)

Lex lex at hirntod.de
Mon Dec 2 03:41:02 CET 2002

got me
i'm using linux about 1/2 a year and be very happy using mplayer (tried
fist divxAlphaPlayerTrash, xine and aviplay)
i've really searched the web, read the docu ... about that problem
all my movies made with gordian + virtaldub and nandub [shame one me
=)]and all in multiple languages. sorry but I doesn't find a player
which plays 2 vbrmp3s in a DivX5 file (like bsplayer in Micro$oft's
Win). mplayer plays only the first stream and i don't know how to play
the second ???
pleeese help me

Lex