[MPlayer-users] radeon vidix pink output

Svante Signell svante.signell at telia.com
Mon Dec 2 22:28:02 CET 2002

Thanks,

That small change in radeon_vid.c made vidix work for me too. The
problem has been there for a long time. I reported in August and
others have too both before and after. It seems version 1.45 did break
the vidix driver while 1.44 worked at least for some ATI cards. I have a
ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY.

Svante