[MPlayer-users] How to use cdda:// with another CD-Rom drive and choose the track?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri gsbarbieri at yahoo.com.br
Sun Dec 8 01:21:02 CET 2002

Hello,

   The docs lack info (and/or examples) on the use of cdda:// and the
-cdda options.

   I have one CDRW as /dev/scd0 and one DVD as /dev/cdrom0. How do I
access the track 2 of the CDRW? And about the DVD, how to do the same?

   Also, the latest (release) cdparanoia compiled with the latest CVS
mplayer seg faults, it is know or should I report a bug?

   Gustavo