[MPlayer-users] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer 0.90rc1 RPMs available

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Dec 10 01:30:06 CET 2002

Hi, everyone.

RPM packages for 0.90rc1 are now available.

Changes for this release include:
- overlapping subtitle turned off by default in mplayer.conf
- QT codecs support compiled in

Leech from the following mirrors:
Poland: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
US1(sync'd daily): http://mirrors.sctpc.com/dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
US2(sync'd manually): http://ftp.falsehope.com/home/rathann/mplayer/

PS. If I messed something up - tell me. :-P
PS2. The RPMs are being uploaded now over my slow home link. i386 and athlon
builds are already on the primary mirror, the rest will follow soon.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/