[MPlayer-users] error trying to play a DVD

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Tue Dec 10 20:23:03 CET 2002

>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>Please, no one reply to this until he learns not to hit the reply
>button to start a new thread!!!

After your email I checked the ML December's threads and found out the
problem.
I am sorry for the mess: I thought the ML threads were extracted only
from the subject
and the date, but evidently it is not so.

But I really don't understand you reaction: I realize now that I made
the same error
in the past but I don't remember anyone warning me a single time of the
mess I was
doing, so I wonder from what you think I should have understood it and
fixed it.
Maybe it is written somewhere but I never found anywhere such info and I
am not
used to look at the threads in the ML archive.
I think sometimes you guys work too much...
Bye,
 Roberto