[MPlayer-users] Change Aspect Ratio --> 16:9 2 4:3

root german_estevez_2 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 11 12:14:02 CET 2002

   Anyone knows how to change the aspect ratio of a widescreen movie (
16:9 ) to an aspect ratio of 4:3 ( Standard TV format ) without stretch
and deform the movie  ( like chicle gum ).
   I don't know the technique to make this type of chage but this
technique must exist. Cut lateral bands of the movie is not a option for me.
   I am a fun of widescreen movies, but I know people that don't like it
and prefer the 4:3 version , and would be nice can make this change.

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html