[MPlayer-users] libdha.so.0.1 problems in compiling

Marci voloterreno at tin.it
Wed Dec 11 20:40:03 CET 2002

Hi all, I have debian Sid and this problem.

In the truth it isn't properly a problem , but I'd like to know what
this is.

To compile MPlayer I use "fakeroot debian/rules binary" as indicated in
the documentation, but in the end of compiling appares:
warning: could not find path for libdha.so.0.1
warning: .......

seven times

And then laments any path dependence problems(always about the path of
this library).
The program compiles anyway , but I want to know if there is any feature
linked to this file in MPlayer that I'll can't use because of this.

I've discovered that this file in debian is provided by the
libavifile0.7-dev package , it install this file in /usr/local/lib , but
Mplayer searches it in /usr/lib directory , I've tried to copy this file
in this directory and MPlayer find the file , but it complains about
any"package dependencies (?????) that aren't found, I think that this is
not enough. So, my questions are, what is related to this file, what
provide this library?There is  a method to solve this problem? I can use
MPlayer anyway, but I'd like to know what I 've  lost during the way;-)

Thanks

Byez