[MPlayer-users] -aoc copy -ovc copy ...fails

Bleck bleck at laposte.net
Wed Dec 11 22:52:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I have no problem playing a DVD chapter with mplayer but
mencoder skips frames and produces a file that can't be used.

I have already read the 3-pass/interlacing uncompatibility but
it's not the case here since "-oac copy -ovc copy" generates
the "skip frames" messages and unusable quality video file.

Any idea ?

I'm running mplayer 0.90rc1 on Mandrake 9.

Bleck

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"